Thursday, January 26, 2012

I miss you

HI sweet  boy! I miss you so much and have been thinking about you a lot today. There has been so much giong on lately! Mommy and daddy decided to wait a year to try to have a new baby. YAY! you will eventually be a big brother! And I know it will be very hard for me to be excited about the pregnany. I am scared, and never want to go through this again.  But I am very thankful for the 16 weeks I got with you. Kaden will be 2 when we start trying again, so that means he could be almost 3 by the time a new baby is here (God willing). I think that is a good space of time, Kaden will be out of diapers (hopefully)! :)
Anyway, I wanted to just come say hi! I met a new friend, she lives in another state, but its nice to have someome to talk to who knows what I am going through. I miss you so much baby boy.
 I hope the hospital calls me and lets me know your pictures are here soon.
LOVE YOU,
MOMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment