Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012!

A NEW year! This is always exciting for everyone! Time for a "fresh" start on life! All the new years resolutions, and football parties!...Congrats to the Texans fans you get to enjoy a playoff game! :) I am a Dallas fan and as sad as it is to see us not make it to the playoffs I am excited to see what the Texans do!
Last year was full of so many lessons, good days, bad days, and REALLY bad days. Losing Vann I have to say was the hardest day of the year. Mommy loves you baby, and I miss you so much. And I am sure there will be quite a few rough days this year with his due date and such. But I have good support and strong faith the get me through those days. I am glad to be starting a new year and seeing what is in store!
I do have a toddler now, who I am sure will keep me on my feet! He took his first "really good" steps yesterday 1-3-12 and even started giving kisses!! :) He its just growing so fast and learning so much! :)
We started out the new year with lots of fun too! We went to the playground, and to the zoo!

Riding his power wheel!

Kaden Loved the park! He enjoys being outside. He doesn't like the swings to much though. And at the zoo, all Kaden wanted to do was look at the fish! :) We had a good time! glad we had a weekend off together to enjoy the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment