Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stuff and Things

    
I have been thinking about Vann quite a bit today. Could be all the pregnancies around me, I of course am happy for them, but I feel sorry for myself. I dont want to feel this way, but I dont know how to not feel like this some days. Its amazing how there are so many different emotions, so many feelings! Some things so small has made such a huge impact on our lives! He is a blessing, and a wonderful gift from God. I know he was brought to me for a reason and I will cherish the short time I had with him forever!! He has made me appreciate everything so much more. And when you stop and appreciate the little things in life, you see so much more of your "richness"! Those things money cant buy. The little baby kisses in the morning, the warm snuggly hugs before bed. Sometimes, the excitment of every day activites sometimes "runs over" the little things. Those sweet little moments that you look back on and say......"that seemed so long ago"! I do have those days still but I let them happen a lot less! Kaden is growing and changing so quickly I just cant let these days pass me by.







No comments:

Post a Comment