Monday, January 9, 2012

Kaden in the Toddler room!

As a first time mommy, I would have really liked to be able to stay home with him. Be able to teach him every day, read books, and do all the mommy things. But life doesnt always work the way we hoped it would. Which in most cases, it turns out to be a blessing! I work full time and Kaden goes to daycare. I know its good for him, he gains more social skills this way also. Kaden is in the toddler room and is the yongest one in the room. A room full of bigger, walking toddlers! He does so good in there. Friday (1/6/12) Jim picked him up after work, and Kaden WALKED to him! :) And when he got home, he had made something at daycare:
Who would have known, that a small plate with some crayon scribbles and some wiggly eyes could make you feel so warm inside you want to cry! These are the moments I will forever treasure.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! My DD also started in the Toddler Room last week. I have been meaning to post the pics of her "artwork". I can't believe how many things they work on considering how young they are!!! Such adorable memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it was exciting to have something to hang up from him so early!! :)

    ReplyDelete