Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sandwhich fun!

Now that I have a Toddler, I am looking for exciting things to do for food! I thought making him fun snacks with with sandwhiches, fruit and veggies would be fun! And as he gets older it will be fun for us to make things together!! :) Here are a few of the pictures of things I would like to try!
I love Giraffes and I think this is just too cute! I know it will take me a lot longer to make this than it will take for Kaden to eat it!! :)

CATAPILLAR


ROBOTS! Very creative! I am sure mine wont come out just like these, and the heart is a cute touch!!




Link to find how to make them!!! http://www.funkylunch.com/

FISHES!

1 comment:

  1. You need a pinterest account. Keep all this on one "corkboard" adn get lots of new ideas! <3 you.

    ReplyDelete