Thursday, March 8, 2012

Been a While


Well where to start...Its been a while since I have been here. There is so much going on lately its hard to stop and see what is actually going on around me. I miss Vann terribly. I think about how far a long I would have been, and at this point, I would have had a "viable" pregnancy. And probably have a very small child in the NICU fighting for life. Its been 3 months and it seems like we just said goodbye. I often wonder how different life would be if he was still here with us. We lit 3 candles and released a balloon on 3-5-12. Mommy and daddy miss you baby and we know we have a very special angel watching over us! <3
Some other things that have been going on. We found out that my daddy has rectal cancer. This is very hard for me to accept. And I am still having trouble coming to terms with how serious it really is. I just think of my dad as my rock and now he is very sick. I am heart broken that something bad could happen to him. I know we have come a long way in treating cancer but its still a very scary thing. He started Chemotherapy on 3-5-12 and he is being released today 3-8-12 to start radiation next week. As of right now they are saying that they will remove his rectum and give me a bag. Yes, there is a big word for it, but not 100% sure how to spell it. LOL. Anyway ON a happier note with my dad. We did have a birthday party for him at my house 2-15-12. His sister, brother, nieces, and me and my sister were all there and had a great time!! :) couldnt have planned it any better! I love you Daddy! Praying for many more years with you. You are a fighter and I know you can make it through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment