Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Couponing! BRING IT ON!

Lets see, cut coupons.....go to store, save money. Sounds OH so simple, but I am not too sure I will be good at it. I know (well I have read) couponing is suppose to be fun! What isnt fun about save money and leaving a store with FREE stuff? I tell you what, I am determined to get my free stuff. But cutting coupons, organizing for store set up, choose stores, knowing sales at which stores........sounds STRESSFULL! But I am going to start from the very beginning, start small and I am going to play the game! :)

Alrighty, where am I going to start? From my research...(hahah I have been researching how to coupon. (nerd))  So this is how I am giong to start my couponing journey and we will see where it gets me! I will post everything as I go, the coupons, where I get them and everything else coupons!!



OK, I guess for starters, we will start with choosing a drug store. You are suppose to be able to get free, or really cheap items at drug stores.
Easy enough, CVS, its close to the house, and I believe there are a couple on my way to work! OK step one done. CVS has a card and when you use the card on specific Items you recieve Extra  Bucks (EB's) I already have on of the cards so I am ready to go.

I am going to start off small, I dont want to over whelm myself and end up giving up because I get too frustrated! I do know you need to know the stores coupon policy! I have already looked, read and printed it out. Its the first thing in my empty notebook in a clear plastic sleeve!!

Next I will printing coupons, and looking in the sunday paper, and cutting the  manufacturer qs and looking at CVS's sales

No comments:

Post a Comment