Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Its Hump Day!

Ok, its been a couple of days since I have wrote anything. A few things I need to catch up on, and something new I started! Lets start with the couponing!:
Ok, So I got 2 sunday papers! Thought I would stock up on the coupons I guess. I went through the CVS add for the sales that will be giong on till the 22nd! So I have plenty of time (more than enough time) to get it together!  When I gather the coupons I will be using with the add and what not I try my best to explain my "game plan". Just have to say couponing does take some time, but I know it will be worth it, and I also enjoyed the time to myself too! Save money doing something I will enjoy, sounds like a winner to me!

Monday, I started working out! Time to lose this baby weight from both of my pregnancies! I would like to back to a healthier weight before trying to have another baby also, so I am very determined to do this. It seems like it has been forever since I have get my self to a goal and been so excited to reach it. I am at 176 now and I am 5'9. My goal is to be 145-150, I know that losing 30lbs might be hard to do, but GO BIG OR GO HOME! :) I got a membership to a gym, its open 24 hrs, so I will be able to get on a schedule. Kaden is in daycare till 6, and I can get to the gym at 430. So I think that is plenty of time for an afternoon work out! We are also giong to be running in the mornings before we go to the gym. Think it will be good for us to get some fresh air before we go to work anyway! So do the warm-up outside in the mornings, go the gym for about an hour, then home to get ready for work! I think that once its starts becoming the "normal" morning routine for us it will be GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment