Monday, December 19, 2011

Saturday...........

Vann,
   Wow what a crazy weekend this was. Mommy misses you and wished you could have been here. Saturday morning was Breakfast with santa. I was gonna wear a "tis the season to be pregnant" shirt for our pictures. :( I hated that I couldnt wear it. I hate that you arent here for the holidays. I didnt get but 3 pictures of santa, 2 with Kaden and 1 with Austin, Not even one of them together. :( I feel bad but at least I got the ones I did. Kadens Birthday party was at 2. Aunt Gigi brought balloons, and the cake (which Kaden hated, he was scared of it, LOL) and the drinks and most of the decorations. (thank goodness) The party was really good, everyone had fun and brother got lots of toys and DIAPERS. YAY mommy needed those!
 I thought about you the whole time, wondering what your birthday party would ahve been like. and what your baby shower would have been like.
We got some good pictures and even got to take some more pictures at daddys cousin billys house (Kaden and Billy have the same birthday :D ). They got some more of Kaden with a different cake, he was scared of that one too, but there are some cute ones.
I love you baby boy I will write you a letter tonight about kadens birthday. Its been 2 weeks since you went to be with Jesus and I miss you terribly.
Love, MOMMY
Kaden, Mommy, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment