Friday, December 9, 2011

I miss you

Saturday 12-4-11 the scariest day of my life.....Mommy went to work at 6:30pm I was feeling fine till about 655 when I felt I was having contractions....I called daddy and said I was giong to monitor them, well I got up to go to the bathroom and my water broke :(. I called 911 and I was so scared. I got to the ER (which were horrible people) and we waited for a DR to come in forever. and when he did he was so cold to me. He didnt think I should have called 911, and said it wasnt my water, it was probably urine and I was having a miscarraige and there was nothing they could do but ordered an ultrasound anyway. Mommy had to go into a seperate room all alone and daddy had to go to the waiting room It was awful. We finally got the ultrasound, but they wouldnt let us see anything nor would they talk to us about waht they saw. So again we had to wait....finally a nurse came in about 2am to do a pelvic exam.. Yes it took them from 730pm to 2am to do anything for us. After the pelvic exam they told me that my water broke and I would be sent to labor and delievery and be induced......WHAT! I was not ready to hear that, I was not ready to let go of you. You still had a heart beat that was 181, nice and strong. YOu were still fighting.....I was so Lost and scared. Your Aunt Brooke drove all the way from Austin to be with us, Thank God mommy needed her so much.
Finally about 4am we got  moved to labor and delievery, and got to talk to an OBGYN. Finally somone who knows what is going on an could give me answers! Dr. Kline was amazing, he gave us our options, although there wernt that many. We chose to try as long as you would hold on. I got put on IV antibiotics for 72 hours,, if we made it the 72 hours we would go home on bed rest till 24 wks. then be on hospital bedrest till we delieverd. We checked heartbeat a few times while we were there. The last time I heard your heartbeat was Sunday Night at 7pm. It was 149-150. I was so happy to hear that beautiful sound. Monday morning the DR came in and had nurses check the heartbeat at 7am...couldnt find one...Mommy knew then you were gone. They ordered and ultrasound to confirm. :( My sweet angel you fought as long as you could baby and I miss you so much. Our nurses were wonderful! all of them so sweet and were amazing through this.
We got moved up to labor and delievery and waited for what Dr kline wanted us to do. Mommy and Daddy had to talk about what we wanted. If we wanted to hold you and if we wanted a preacher to come in and bless you. Daddy decied that he couldnt see you. But mommy, nonnie and gigi would hold you and be with you while the preacher came in. We had a lot of visitors, Nonnie, Gigi, grandma, grandpa, Nana, Aunt Brooke and granberry. Mommy stayed as strong as she could and was so ready for this day to be over. It was time....About 11:15 the nurse gave me a shot in my arm to induce labor. We all prayed it would go fast and GOD is amazing, You were born sleeping at 12:17. at only 4oz and 8 1/4 inches.
The nurse took you and bathed you and got you wrapped in a  beautiul blanket and made everything just perfect for us to meet you. Mommy was shaking, I held you I just cried and prayed and told you how much I love you and missed you. YOu were so beautiful, and perfect. This was the hardest thing for mommy to do but I am so glad I did. I will see you again one day, and although I dont know why these things happen I do know God has a plan. The nurse put your foot prints and hand prints on as much as she could for us. :) They were so tiny and perfect. Mommy and Daddy love you sweet boy, we Picked out a your first name yesterday (12-8-11). Vann Haskins. I miss you every day.
Love, MOMMY!
Fly with angels VANN :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss! May he rest in peace with lots of Angels. :(
    Fellow BBC Mom

    ReplyDelete