Friday, December 16, 2011

Just a letter!

Good morning baby,
Mommy is thinking about you a lot today. (like everyday) The past few days have been so busy. We got christmas shopping done!  We got your oldest brother Austin a WII. I really hope he is excited. Austin is your Half brother. He lives at his mommys house and we see him every Thursday and every other weekend. He is an amazing big brother to Kaden and just would have loved you sooo much. We didnt tell him you went to heaven, he has been through a lot and felt we would wait till he was older.....ok anyway,
We got your big brother Kaden a Mater power wheel truck for christmas! He is giong to love it, and dont think it will take him long to catch on to how to get it to go! (watch over him and make sure he dont fall out of it!) :)
Mommy and Daddy got you a little green stocking to hang on the wall! I have to still wrtie your name on it but its super cute. Wish you were here to see it sweet boy. We got you a "V" christmas ornament too! :) I miss you so much baby and so hard to believe you are gone. Everything happened so fast but I am so glad I got to hold you and see you and say good bye.
Tomorrow is Kadens 1st birthday party. We are waking up and doing Breakfast with Santa in the morning and the party is at 2. I am excited to celebrate and Sad at the same time. We are going to get some cute pictures, Your aunt gigi and Lindsey are bringing the monkey cake! and the safari decorations for his pictures! She has a really big giraffe that we will put lots of balloons on and get lots of good pictures!!  Thank God from them. I didnt know what we were gonna do. Mommy tried to go get decorations but just couldnt pick anything out. I will post pictures of it all when i get them! Although you will be watching it all! Cant wait till he opens presents I hope he gets the concept and getst he paper off, :) I am sure he will like the paper more than the stuff! Well I just wanted to tell you how the past few days were. I love you little man! Cant wait to hold you again one day!
Love always,
 Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment