Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Life Changes so fast

Hi Vann,
   Today was a good day for me. Although I thought about you often, it was a little easier to get through the work day. I found a wonderful lady to talk to who has been so good to mommy. She is in a different state but has still taken her time to call me and email me. We talked for the first time yesterday evening and it was so good for me. As much as I miss you and know that its not going to be an easy road, I will survive this. Mommy will never forget you and you will always be with me. And Kaden is still a BIG brother and I will tell him about you, and how special you are. He has an angel watching over him forever. He actually has many but 2 very special brothers watching him everyday. Mommy and daddy are giong to get you a christmas present friday. Not sure what it will be yet but it will be something special, maybe something to fit in your little stocking we hung on the wall! Your grandberry gave mommy and very pretty cross necklace today that I will wear forever! Its beautiful and I LOVE IT! Christmas day is coming soon, and we were suppose to open the envelope christmas morning that would have told us we were expecting a baby BOY! Its crazy how fast life changes and how one day you planning for one thing, the next those hopes and dreams are taken away. I know that God has a plan, but boy does the road get rough sometimes. I know you are getting to spend christmas with Jesus this year but oh how I wish you were growing in my belly. I would be getting to feel you kick and move now and have a baby belly by now.  I miss you sweet boy and wish I was pick out nursery decorations and baby clothes. I love you
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Chrissy, fellow BBC bloggin' mama here. I am so sorry for your loss, but I think this blog is a great idea and it shows how strong you are to write about your feelings. I wish you the best on your road to healing.

    ReplyDelete