Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Vann! Today mommy and daddy would have woken up and opened an envelope with a precious picture of you that said ITS A BOY! on it. But I know that you are in heaven spending Christmas with Jesus on his birthday. I thought of you often the past couple of days and miss you so much. Your brothers got lots of stuff today. (more than they needed) Kaden was so overwhelmed with all the stuff he didnt know what to do with himself. LOL. I got a "V" charm for my charm bracelet. :)
I dont have much today sweet boy. I just wanted to come say MERRY CHRISTMAS! and Mommy and Daddy love you very much. Tell Jesus I said Happy Birthday.
Love,
MOMMY

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss... I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with Kaden. He is an incredibly handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete