Sunday, December 2, 2012

A little bit longer

Its been a while since I have been here. Vann your 1 year angelverssary is coming up in 3 days. I have thought about so many ways to remember you. Then I realized, I will never forget you. It doesnt matter what day it is, what time a year it is, mommy is always thinking about you.

It been a crazy year to say the least. Mommy and daddy got married in August. And Im sure you know we lost a baby in septemeber. I hope you are keeping him safe until I get to hold you both.

We are expecting a little baby in July. No one knows yet, because we are want to make sure we get to a safe place in the pregnancy before we get to excited. Daddy thinks its a girl and is very positive everything is going to be fine. Mommy well I just want a healthy baby and can only focus on that right now.

I dont have much else to say today. I will try to be back often to tell you about the baby and how things go. Tomorrow we will be 7weeks. So maybe I will be here Every monday. I miss you son but I know you are with me every day. I love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment